Chapter 309 - 5 Months Ago

Shit. I find it so hard to believe I haven't blogged for over 5 months. I wasn't all that good at it but still, so hard to believe I just left it here for so long to rot. Either way, this is just to recap what happened in the last few months when I was AWOL.

1. I finished my internship in Mattel Development and Tooling (M) Sdn Bhd. Excellent place to work at, amazing people working there, great learning experience and very nice working atmosphere. I only have 1 complaint. There's not enough women there. Like seriously. You can count the number of girls in the entire plant of over 300 people. Very sad for a young boy like myself.

2. I graduated college. Finally taking my degree in Technology Management with Honors from University Utara Malaysia. I can finally say goodbye permanently to the stupid butthole place that is University Utara Malaysia. Good ratio of girls here, just that they're just not all that fun. Which is why I ended up with a girl 4 hours away from my home. *smacks head*

3. I was asked to help out a friend to commentate for an autocross event he was organizing and since I had nothing better to do over that weekend (sad but true), I agreed. It turned out to be one of the best events I've ever had the privilege of being a part of. Honestly, nothing beats waking up in the morning and when you're barely awake, hear the sound of tires screeching over the asphalt, the amazing soundtrack that is motor sports to wake you up. I lost like 80% of my voice by the end of day 2, breathed in a shitload of tire smoke and dirt, was hungry most of the time, and I'll do it again in a heartbeat. It was that fuckin' awesome.

I need a job money.

Fuck.
0 Responses

    My Tweets

    My Followersz